Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CelPrev Pre-Christmas Gunpla Updates...

The Holidays are fast-approaching; as we speak, it is officially 30 days before Christmas, 31 before mah Birthday. (Whopeee!!!). In line, I wish to ask you guys as to which Gunpla would I next purchase? 


Before that, I'll confess on a couple of low notes here: I plan on purchasing a second RG RX-78 Gundam to commence the necessary repairs; and as of this moment, my Masurao is on the verge of being 'phased out' from the lineup (Sorry, Mr. Bushido, hope you'll forgive me for this...) as it sustained critical damage on its waist pegs while trying to address the flimsy PC joints with Super Glue (orz... T_T)


As a result, the Masu Review will be put on indefinite hold until further notice, and I will be focusing instead on reviewing the TR-5 Hrairoo, and the RG Gundam, once I get the latter fixed.


Now on to the task at hand: I was choosing between the following, because of their pricing, the articulation, and the integrity of the parts (Looks are a bonus); and also because I'll be purchasing it alongside the 2nd RG Gundam...


*NOTE: the following photos are courtesy of Dalong.net for purposes of this post. Click on the name of the model for his review...




GNW-20000 Arche Gundam - basically, I planned on getting this one to start on a proposed "GN Bloodknife" custom, using whatever parts remained from the TR-5 Hrairoo, complete with Black-on-red color scheme. However, I still feel quite skeptic about its articulation, particularly in the waist area.




MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (Char Aznable Custom) - this suit is basically to give company to the RG RX-78,  but I fear that it might take up too much space...




GN-007GNHW/M Arios Gundam GNHW/M - this one though, is to keep my Seravee GNHW/B company. The problem: I'll be tempted then to get GN Archer, and I'll be running out of more space.


Here are the other considerations as inspired by fellow Gunpla enthusiasts on the Internet:




RGZ-95C ReZel Commander Type (c/o BD77)




MSN-06S Sinanju (c/o Z and BD77)




GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] (c/o Hobby-no-Toriko)




FA-78-3 Full Armor Gundam 7th (c/o Chessboard Attic)




GN-000 0 Gundam ACD (c/o CD/Rndm and Baby TheEnd)


If you guys still have other suggestions, please post them below. Note that I am looking for a HG that would cost me Php 1200 at the most, as I am reserving a separate Php 1600 for the RG...


Until then you guys... ^^

1 comment: